When thinking of vacation, Denver pops up in many peoples’ minds. Whether it is because the beauty, or because the population may be low compared to their home state, it isn’t clear. However, what is clear is that the people of Denver have noticed this too and offer many short-term rentals during vacation months. However, there is a few things you should know before you get started.
- Amount of AirBnB Available: Approximately there are over 5200 listings for short-term rentals within the area.
- Number of Guests Allowed: Normally the max is a 4-member family, with the exception of some small districts allowing an extra two individuals upon approval during the application process.
- City Population: The city population is under 800,000. This is good if you are from huge places like New York City, New York, bad if you are from places like Micanopy, Florida.
- Occupancy: The number of rentals already occupied within the city of Denver usually are around 80% but this may fluctuate with the seasons due to the influx, or lack thereof, of tourists.
- Nightly Price Average: As an average, the nightly price is around 150$. However, this is not set in stone, and you can easily find deals within the city-or catch the flip side and be overwhelmed by many rentals being way more expensive than this.
Now that you are educated on how short-term rentals work in Denver, what’s stopping a visit if you financially can? I’m sure with its beautiful scenery and wonderful people, it will not be a trip you will regret taking. You can find more information on the city of Denver and all of its regulations here.